Water Leak Detection Hyde - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI Leak Detection provide non-invasive leak detection for the entire Greater Manchester, including Hyde, using the most modern leak detection equipment like:
- Nitrogen Hydrogen Tracing Systems
- Moisture Detectors
- Gas Leak Detector
- Snake Cameras
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Pipe Tracing Equipment
The split second you notice a leak anywhere on your property is when you should be taking steps to stop the problem from getting any worse. Calling in ADI is the right move to make – we can help you find the source of that leak no matter where it may hidden inside or outside your property. The range of advanced equipment our engineers use means that we can find leaks with the least possible amount of fuss. In turn this allows us to offer you a very cost effective service.
ADI engineers most common calls are:
- Residential And Domestic Leak Detection
- Industrial and Commercial Leak Detection
- Insurance Related Work
We equip our staff with the very best in equipment and we also make sure they’re also equipped with the very best in knowledge and training to match this. You can rest assured that any of our engineers can work on:
Leak Detection in Hyde
ADI are able to offer their services to customers living in Hyde and the following areas too:
- Gee Cross
- Mottram in Longdendale
Water Leak Detection Throughout Hyde
Sports is a major activity in Hyde. They practice different types of sport and have gone ahead to establish themselves as a sporty town.
Sporting activities in Hyde
- Football. Hyde United F.C is the town’s major footballing club. The Ewen Fields hosts the clubs home games. The 2017-18 campaign saw Hyde United make a notable appearance in the FA Cup where they lost to Milton Keynes Dons FC.
- Boxing. Ricky Hatton the world champion boxer was brought up on the Hattersley estate in Hyde. His boxing record is amazing and has fought Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. A boxing gym and a health club were then created due to his association with the town.
- Water polo. In the early years of the 20th century, the Hyde Water Polo Club dominated water polo. Firmly establishing the town as the leading water polo destination.
- Cricket. The Lancashire County League features Hyde Cricket and Squash Club both clubs from Hyde.