Water Leak Detection Cheadle Hulme - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI Leak Detection provide non-invasive leak detection throughout Greater Manchester, including Cheadle Hulme, using cutting edge leak detection technology such as:
Part of the mission here at ADI is to provide the most unobtrusive leak detection investigations possible for each and every one of our customers. We value your home as much as you do so we do our best to minimize any potential disruption to your family life. Our teams are trained to work in the most efficient and cost effective way possible – to ensure you get the most competitive pricing possible.
ADI Leak Detection can undertake any of the following tasks:
- Industrial and Commercial Leak Detection
- Domestic and Residential Leak Detection
- Insurance Related Issues
At ADI we’re constantly reinvesting in the training of our staff and making sure they have the best equipment available for leak detection purposes. For our customers this means that we can take care of any of the following scenarios:
Leak Detection in Cheadle Hulme
ADI offer the top rated leak detection service to local residents of the Cheadle Hulme area. We also cover the local surrounding areas of:
- Cheadle Hulme
- Heald Green
Water Leak Detection Throughout Cheadle Hulme
About Cheadle Hulme
- Chads Theatre Company. Theatres are old-school ways of enjoying a movie because you get to see the action live. Chad has been in existence for over 60 years and serves quality plays just like before. There is a licensed bar within, so you can catch up with friends over a gin after a performance.
- Bruntwood Park. Now that social life has largely been limited, parks have become a favorite to many because of the social distance and fresh air involved with it. This park has a playground for children to enjoy and explore as the adults sit on the grass and pet their dogs. The park is commonly frequented by locals.
- Abney Hall Park. The park has a small lake with geese and ducks there. It’s relaxing to watch them swim by and also you can walk your dog in the park as you catch the fresh air. There is an ice cream van that can have you treat your loved ones to some ice cream over a sunset.