Water Leak Detection Hindley - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
We provide the top leak detection service available in Greater Manchester and the local area of Hindley. We use modern tools and equipment which includes:
- Moisture Detectors
- Snake Cameras
- Nitrogen Hydrogen Gas Tracing Systems
- Gas Leak Detector
- Pipe Tracing Equipment
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
ADI Leak Detection are frequently hired to undertake the following:
- Domestic and Residential Leaks
- Insurance Related Work
- Commercial and Industrial Leaks
We know that people are concerned about damage to their property, and we only deploy the most skilled, highly qualified engineers who are experts in detecting all types of leaks including:
Leak Detection in Hindley
ADI are able to offer their services to customers living in Hindley and the following areas too:
- Hindley Green
- Platt Bridge
Water Leak Detection Throughout Hindley
The town has grown from a mixture of woodland and pastoral farming. Covers an area of 2,527 acres. Some ancient woodlands are still available to date. They are protected as Local Nature Reserve. The public transport is co-ordinated by Transport for Greater Manchester.
Notable Landmarks in Hindley
- Leyland Library and Museum. These were built around 1886. Thomas Worthington designed the buildings in Free-Elizabeth style. Nathaniel Eckersley had instructions to hand over the buildings to the people upon the death of John Leyland.
- The Bird I’th Hand Public House. Sits at the main crossroads and the Lord Nelson Hotel. Both these buildings have 18th-century origins. Lord Nelson is a grade 2 listed building and the Last Orders public house dates from the 19th-century.
- Deansgate. This is a modest vernacular cottage. It is a rare surviving example and dates back to the 18th century. It illustrates what is most common in pre-historic Hindley.
- Borsdane Wood. This is an ancient semi-natural woodland. Many trees in the area are several years old and remain unchanged. It was declared a natural reserve in the year 1986.