Water Leak Detection Heywood - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI Leak Detection provide non-invasive leak detection for all of Greater Manchester, including Heywood, using only the most modern of leak detection technology and equipment such as:
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Acoustic Leak Detectors
- Snake Cameras
- Nitrogen Hydrogen Gas Tracing
- Moisture Detectors
- Pipe Tracing Equipment
Because our engineers have access to the latest in leak detection equipment it means that we can track down leaks very efficiently. It doesn’t matter if your leak is internal or external our engineers can find it. We also do our best to provide the bare minimum of disruption to your home or business and get the job done as effectively as possible. We can also offer you extremely competitive pricing as part of our overall package.
ADI are regularly engaged to work on the following:
- Industrial and Commercial Leak Detection
- Domestic and Residential Leaks
- Insurance Related Work
We ensure that each of our engineers are amongst the most highly trained and qualified in their industry within the United Kingdom. For our customers it means they can contact us confident that we can help with any of the following problems:
Leak Detection in Heywood
ADI are able to offer their services to customers living in Heywood and the following areas too:
Water Leak Detection Throughout Heywood
Heywood Hall is Heywood’s major landmark. The parish church of St Luke and the Heywood War Memorial are also important landmarks in the area.
Top sights in Heywood
- Rochdale Canal. You get the opportunity to escape the city and have amazing views. There are also lots of wildlife and is a cool and calm place to take a stroll. Cycling and dog walking is also allowed.
- Gelderwood Caravan and Country Park. This is a nice place to get away to some peace. Local pubs are close and have beautiful landscapes.
- Planet Play Ltd. This is an indoor playground for kids. Ample parking space and a different variety of games for kids to play and enjoy.
- Mountain Edge Trekking Adventures. They provide trekking itineraries for adventures. Guided hikes around wild places are some ways people choose to spend their holidays.
- Bury Market. This is an open-air market in Lancashire. It majorly consists of extensive stalls and a large market hall. They sell almost everything from clothing, flowers, hardware, fruits and groceries.