Water Leak Detection Golborne - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI engineers are flexible in the projects they can handle such as:
- Domestic and Residential Leaks
- Commercial and Industrial Leaks
- Insurance Related Work
ADI have an ongoing investment in not just the very best in leak detection equipment but also in ongoing professional training for our staff. All of our engineers are qualified and trained to work on:
Leak Detection in Golborne
ADI offer the top rated leak detection service to local residents of the Golborne area. We also cover the local surrounding areas of:
- Rixton with Glazebrook
- Astley (part)
- Lately Common (part)
Water Leak Detection Throughout Golborne
There are top sites to visit around Golborne. Here is a look at some of the top sites:
- Owshaw Clough Mine. This is an old mine and features water that flows in and out of the mines. Minerals and metals naturally occur around this area. Concrete ‘huts’ also add to the allure and charm of this area.
- YarnsdaleDelf. This is an interesting area to visit. It is a huge quarry face that has overgrown industrial remains along the footpaths. It offers a good hiking and exploration experience.
- Bury Castle. Dates back to 1469. It lays on high ground above the valley of River Irwell. Modern archaeological excavations were carried out on this site to revive the surviving remains.
- Jumbles Fossil Tree. This fossil plant is believed to have existed around 300 million years ago. It is located behind some overgrown vegetation. You need to be careful when visiting this area.