Water Leak Detection Horwich - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI are leak detection experts offering a non-invasive leak detection service across Greater Manchester, including Horwich. Our specialists use only state-of-the-art technology such as:
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Nitrogen Hydrogen Gas Tracing
- Acoustic Leak Detectors
- Snake Cameras
- Moisture Detectors
- Pipe Tracing Equipment
The best time to call ADI is when you see the first signs of dampness or any other sign of a leak. Our engineers can then deploy the right combination of advanced leak detection equipment to find the source of that leak. Because our engineers work in a unobtrusive manner you probably won’t even notice we’re there simply because of the lack of noise you’d normally associate with a trades person. On top of offering prompt leak investigations with a very high success rate we also offer you great value for money too.
ADI engineers are regularly hired to work on:
- Insurance Related Tasks
- Commercial and Industrial Leaks
- Residential And Domestic Leaks
Building long-term relationships with our customers is very important to us here at ADI and we continually reinvest in our business to make sure you get the best possible service from our engineers on issues like:
Leak Detection in Horwich
ADI are able to offer their services to customers living in Horwich and the following areas too:
Water Leak Detection Throughout Horwich
The Transport for Greater Manchester co-ordinates public transport. Railway stations at Blackrod and Horwich Parkway are supplemented by the frequent buses that operate between Horwich and Bolton.
Top sites near Horwich
- Rivington Pike. This is a hill that is part of the West Pennine Moors. The lovely views provide for the best sightseeing and hiking.
- Winter hill. This has been a site for mining activities. It has become a popular walking site and offers stunning views of the topography of the area. There are plenty of trails to explore and offer a great place for exercise.
- Rivington Terraced Gardens. This is a historical landmark that has beautiful scenery and terraced gardens in the wild. The pathways are cobbled so it is important to have the proper footwear.
- Smithills Hall. This monument stands on the slopes of the West Pennine Moors. The architectural design dates back as early as the 14th century. The oldest parts were built with timber frames.