Water Leak Detection Hazel Grove - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI are a non-invasive leak detection service covering all of Greater Manchester, including Hazel Grove, employing only the very latest and best in leak detection technology such as the following:
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Snake Camera Units
- Acoustic Leak Detectors
- Nitrogen Hydrogen Gas Systems
- Moisture Detectors
Each ADI engineering team has access to the widest possible range of gas leak detection equipment. This allows them to conduct truly non-invasive leak detection surveys on your business or home property whilst keeping the disruption caused to your home or customers to an absolute minimum. We also realize that providing value for money in our service package is important so you can rely on us for very competitive pricing for tracing your leak.
ADI Leak Detection are frequently hired to undertake the following:
- Domestic and Residential Leaks
- Insurance Related Work
- Commercial and Industrial Leaks
At ADI we pride ourselves on how well trained and professional each one of our engineers is and this didn’t happen by accident. We put a huge amount of emphasis on the training our staff receive and the quality of equipment they use. For our customers it means that you can choose ADI to deal with any of the following for you:
Leak Detection in Hazel Grove
ADI are able to offer their services to customers living in Hazel Grove and the following areas too:
- Hazel Grove
Water Leak Detection Throughout Hazel Grove
About Hazel Grove
Sports and recreation is a major part of Hazel Grove. There are several recreational centres. These include Hazel Grove pools, Target fitness and Torkington Park.
Top sights in Hazel Grove
- Bramall Hall. Dates back as early as the 14th century. It is mainly a timber-framed building and is a great place to visit.
- Torkington Park. This is a nice place to relax and watch your kids play around. It has a skate park and a large children’s play area. It also provides the best place to walk your dog and the gardens are well kept.
- Brookside Miniature Railway. The staff are friendly and will take you around the grounds of the garden centre. It’s a must go for kids and offers a nice fun-filled experience.
- Peak Forest Canal. The beauty around every bend of this narrow canal is simply stunning. The relaxing scenery from this secluded area provides the perfect getaway.