Water Leak Detection Ashton-Under-Lyne - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI provide a non-invasive leak detection service for Ashton-Under-Lyne and all other towns and villages in Greater Manchester County using the most advanced leak detection equipment such as:
- Moisture Detectors
- Acoustic Leak Detectors
- Snake Camera Units
- Nitrogen Hydrogen Gas Systems
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Pipe Tracing Systems
Our engineers have access to a range of water leak detection tools and technology that are the very best in their industry. Our engineers are equipped and trained to deal with even the most awkward and troublesome leak anywhere on your property – both above and below ground. Our leak detection investigations are all completely non-invasive so you don’t need to worry about your property being damaged. And last but by no means least we also offer each of our customers real value for money for the service that we provide.
We’re constantly working to improve what we do here at ADI and part of that process is constantly training our staff and upgrading their equipment to make certain they’re the best equipped and most highly trained leak specialists in the UK and also that they can deal with any of these issues for you:
- Leaks Inside Walls
- Swimming Pool Leaks
- Leaks Beneath Floors
- Water Mains Leak Problems
- Central Heating Leak Detection
- Pipe Tracing Requests
Leak Detection in Ashton-Under-Lyne
ADI offer the top rated leak detection service to local residents of the Ashton-Under-Lyne area. We also cover the local surrounding areas of:
- Mossley Cross
- Ashton-under-Lyne (centre and east)
- Ashton-under-Lyne (west)
Water Leak Detection Throughout Ashton-Under-Lyne
- Cockfields Farm. This farm is home to many animals, both domestic and wild. There are reptiles and farm animals like pigs and goats. Its a preference for children and makes family weekends the best place to hangout.
- Hartshead Pike Tower. This is a well-known landmark in Ashton-Under-Lyne. It’s an observation deck that has been over centuries. The tower is on a hill that gives you breathtaking views and lovely grounds to sit and enjoy a sunset.
- Portland Basin Museum. Museums are the best way to preserve history, and Portland Basin Museum houses the best memories of Ashton and Greater Manchester t large. The interiors are modern, and the exteriors give a nice ancient feel. A tour in the museum is a must-have experience when in Ashton.
- The Skate Station. Skating is a well-known activity in England and this station in Ashton is a plus to the people there. The arena is well designed, and the skating ground is big enough to accommodate even adults. There are friendly matches held at the station frequently so you can take your family there and cheer on and have a good time.