Water Leak Detection Gatley - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
We deploy a team of highly qualified leak detection engineers and provide them with a range of special leak detections equipment to get the job done right, this equipment includes:
Having this type of equipment available makes sure that every one of our engineers is able to take on any job they need to with success. They will trace any kind of leak, including both external and internal leaks. They always minimise the overall impact of their work on your property, and operate in an entirely non-invasive way.
Our price is always very competitive, and we are happy to quote on a wide variety of gas leak detection projects including:
- Commercial Leak Detection
- Insurance Related Projects
- Residential Leak Detection
By using a selection of modern techniques, supported by specialised equipment and tools, our certified engineers can trace every type of leak including:
- Central Heating System Leaks
- Leaks inside Walls
- Water Mains Leaks
- Swimming Pool Leaks
- Leaks under Floors
Leak Detection in Gatley
ADI offer the top rated leak detection service to local residents of the Gatley area. We also cover the local surrounding areas of:
- Cheadle Hulme
- Heald Green
Water Leak Detection Throughout Gatley
Top Attractions in Gatley
- War memorial and Clock tower. Located on Gatley Green. The clock tower has been in operation for many years. 2011 saw a clock fund started with the intentions of restoring and repairing the clock tower and clock. It is now fully operational.
- Tatton Cinema. The cinema was built in the 1930s. It was once the most profitable cinema and was an integral centrepiece of Gatley. The cinema has, however, seen some developmental changes that have converted it into a supermarket.
- Scholes Park. The park includes several playing fields. The fields are mainly used for different events in Gatley. A children’s playground is also operational within the area.
- GatleyCarrs Nature Reserve. Located at the northwest corner of Gatley. The local nature reserve is maintained by a local community group.
- Walter Stansby Memorial Park. It runs between Northenden Road and Church Road. It is lined with small trees and is designed to be a serene nature spot. It has a path that stretches through the park with a few memorial benches.