Water Leak Detection Lees - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI Leak Detection provide a non-invasive leak detection service for the entire Greater Manchester region, including Lees, using only cutting edge leak detection equipment like the following:
- Nitrogen Hydrogen Gas Tracing
- Acoustic Leak Detectors
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Snake Cameras
- Moisture Detectors
- Pipe Tracing Equipment
Only ADI engineers have access to the level of equipment required to perform 100% non-invasive leak detection surveys. Our range of equipment allows us to work to find your leak without disturbing either your family, your customers or both at the same time. It won’t matter if the leak is in your attic or buried several feet underground – we can still find it with an extremely high accuracy level.
To make absolutely certain you get the best possible service from our engineers they’ve been trained and qualified to the highest standard possible in the United Kingdom. Our engineers can put their skills and knowledge to use resolving any of the following issues for you:
Leak Detection in Lees
ADI are able to offer their services to customers living in Lees and the following areas too:
Water Leak Detection Throughout Lees
The A669 is the best way to access Lees by road. Buses run towards Manchester and Oldham. The railway station was unfortunately closed in 1955 and has not been operational since then.
Top sites near Lees
- Gallery Oldham. They offer a free to view public art gallery. The art gallery tries to fuse the gallery services with the local museum. They have the busiest exhibition shows with local artists showcasing their talented artwork.
- Daisy Nook Country Park. it runs through the Medlock Valley. The Oldham Metr0opolitan Borough Council maintains the park. Most of the park belongs to the National Trust and they ensure it is kept as a public pleasure area.
- Alexandra Park. The famine that struck in the period between 1861 – 1865 necessitated the creation of the park. Several buildings in the park have been given a grade 2 listing sitting their importance.
- Cockfields farm. The farm, houses lots of animals. They offer opportunities to pet some of the animals.