Water Leak Detection Farnworth - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI Leak Detection provide a non-invasive leak detection service for the whole of Greater Manchester, including Farnworth, deploying only the very latest in leak detection equipment like the following:
- Snake Cameras
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Moisture Detectors
- Acoustic Leak Detectors
- Nitrogen Hydrogen Tracing Systems
- Pipe Tracing Equipment
Being pro-active when it comes to dealing with gas leak on your property is very important – the longer you leave the problem the worse it will become. ADI engineers can pinpoint the source of any internal or external leak on your property in the least possible amount of time. The level of technology we use means that we also cause a minimum amount of interruption to your business or family life whilst still offering you great value for money for the service we provide.
ADI engineers are frequently asked to work projects such as:
- Commercial and Industrial Leak Detection
- Residential And Domestic Leak Detection
- Insurance Related Work
Our commitment to customer satisfaction is so high that we are continually investing in new equipment and training for our staff. This means we can provide a consistently high quality of service when working on any of the following types of issue:
Leak Detection in Farnworth
ADI offer the top rated leak detection service to local residents of the Farnworth area. We also cover the local surrounding areas of:
Water Leak Detection Throughout Farnworth
Best sites to visit around Farnworth
- Winter Hill. Winter Hill towers over Rivington and is the highest point in the West Pennine area. The landscape offers an amazing background to take pictures. The hill is also surrounded by other interesting sites that will make your journey worthwhile.
- Rivington Moor Colliery. This 19th-century ruin sits towards the summit of Winter Hill. To date, a few visible old shafts are seen as deep pits.
- The Turton Reservoirs. These offer the best walking routes, cafes and car parking facilities. It has beautiful scenery that is surrounded by pine woods and is a good place to visit.
- Crooked Edge Hill. If you love hiking, then this is the place for you. It has great views and is exceptional for exercising. The hill is steeped in mysterious folklore and is endowed with several prehistoric flints.
- Ousel Nest Quarry. If you love nature and sightseeing. This is the nature reserve to visit. The quarry has been in operation since the 19th century. Gear yourself and learn some history while having fun.