Are You Looking For A Water Leak Detection Service? We WILL Find & Repair Your Hidden Water Leak!
You are probably just like one of the hundreds of customers we help each and every month whose properties are suffering from one or many hidden water leaks.
Our water leak detection services help many domestic homeowners, landlords, tenants & businesses in all sectors (industrial and commercial) every single day.
So no matter what your situation or your location in the UK, you can be sure that we can help you. We can trace and repair water mains leaks, central heating system leaks, under floor heating leaks, underground leaks, hot feed leaks, cold feed leaks, ground source heat pump leaks and swimming pool leaks.
Water leaks are quite often the route cause to more serious cosmetic or & structural problems and also with the obvious health risks associated with living or working in a damp property.
Some of the potential problems your hidden water leak could lead to include:
- Water leaking in your property means your water bill is rising faster than you would like – hurting your bank balance
- Central heating system leaks could leave you and your family with no heating – in the dead of winter
- Central heating systems that are being refilled constantly suffer from oxidization – rusting your radiators & pipes from the inside out!
- Water mains supply leaks can quickly cause subsidence of land including footpaths, driveways, gardens – or your house!
- Internal water leaks from pipes, tanks, underfloor heating & central heating systems cause an untold amount of damage to your home including damage to walls and floors – costing hundreds to rectify!
- You family and yourself become at risk of a multitude of health problems affected by damp including asthma – children and the elderly are most at risk.
- Your property becomes a comfortable home for many insects, bugs & mites who thrive in damp & dark conditions – under your floors and in your walls.
What may seem like a small problem, a simple water leak, can rapidly become a huge problem with extremely costly consequences.
Here at ADI Leak Detection our priority is on locating & repairing your water leak as soon as possible in the most cost effective manner for you.
It all starts with a simple call to us as soon as you are aware of your leak.
When you first call ADI you will be greeted by our knowledgeable, helpful & friendly team who will do everything possible to help you, providing you with free telephone advice to help you prevent any further damage to your heating system or property – potentially saving you thousands of pounds
When you call us today and book a water leak detection & repair service you will be amazed by the value in our service, our prices and with our leak locators “Jedi Skills” (A customers own words in a testimonial) – These Jedi Skills are included as part of our leak find & repair service.
Your property will be attended by one of our highly skilled, professional plumbing, heating & leak detection engineers who’s workmanship is guaranteed to be of the highest quality. Each ADI engineer is a fully qualified plumber or a Gas Safe (previously known as Corgi) registered gas engineer. This means that you can call us knowing that you’ll be dealing with registered, reliable leak detection professionals who have the credentials to prove it.
Once our engineer has arrived at your property he will utilize up to 4 methods of leak detection technology in order to locate the vicinity of the leak source and then specifically pinpoint the exact location of your water leak.
A traditional plumber would use “gut instinct” on the source of your leak, then start removing flooring, plasterboard walls & ceilings and even start cutting into brickwork or digging up your driveway in order to locate your leak.
Our leak detectors accurately pin point the exact location of your leak without causing any damage to your property!
Here are the four methods of advanced leak detection technology we use to locate 99% of water leaks in just a few hours:
1) Thermal Image Cameras are used by our leak detection engineers to view any damp or warm patches of your walls and floor to identify the leak source, tracing the route of hot and cold pipes by thermal scanning through virtually any surface – Quickly finding the source of your leak
2) Acoustic Listening Devices (similar to ultra sonic devices) are used to listen for the exact leak locations of internal and external leaks, hearing leaks up to 2.5 meters below the surface. – Pinpointing the exact location of your leak without the need for excavation of your floor, driveway, garden, field or land
3) Tracer Gases which is a safe mixture of hydrogen and nitrogen are forced into your pipework at safe working pressures. These gases locate the smallest of water leak because the molecules are smaller and lighter than the molecules of water, these are often confused with helium. Our gas sniffers then pinpoint the leak location as the tracer gases escape from the pipework at the source of your leak. – Pinpointing the location of the smallest of leaks
4) Leak Correlators are used to pinpoint leak locations on underground water mains of up to 600 meters in length using electronic pulses. These are used to detect leaks across large external areas such as yards, farms, fields, driveways, private roads, airports, industrial and commercial car parks – Rapidly speeding up the pinpointing of water supply mains leaks.
Once your leak detection engineer has located and pinpointed the exact location of your leak without digging or damaging your property any more than your leak already has he will then access and repair the leak at its source. Your engineer obviously has to be invasive to access your actual leak and repair it however you can be rest assured that any invasive action will be as minimal as possible. – Only removing surfaces in your property in order to access the exact location of the leak.
Once your engineer has repaired your leak he will then test the system to ensure that there are no further leaks – this further testing provides you with complete peace of mind in the leak detection services provided by ADI.
You will also receive an insurance approved “trace and access” report, this can be forwarded to your home or business premises insurer. Depending upon your policy your insurer should then refund our “trace and access” fee – our service could effectively be FREE!
Here is what some of our previous customers have said in their reviews:
Mr Suter – Storrington, West Sussex
Job Number: 906794
After completing his work at my home yesterday, at the unearthly hour of 19:30 – some ten hours after his arrival – Chris asked me to complete and return the attached questionnaire.
I have to say that the standards of service, attitude and behaviour, not to mention the required skill sets, were well above the levels that one has come to expect these days and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and your company to anybody seeking similar assistance.
I hope that you can decipher my handwriting OK!
Miss Bick – NW6, Kilburn, North West London
Job Number: 906278
“Very helpful, punctual, friendly - Jedi skills outstanding!“
Mr Wyles – Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Leak Detection Job Number – 906226
I Needed to detect a water leak and have it repaired. Vincent was engaging and professional and used thermal imaging to quickly locate the problem. He exposed the problem in a screeded floor + effectively fixed the problem. He Checked and drained the heating system in the house, used hydrogen to verify that there were no further leaks. He left the house in the same condition he found it. A through and complete job.
Atkinson Family – West Chiltington, West Sussex
Job Number – 906912
“The engineer went out of his way to find the leak and checked everything before he left. He also gave us valuable advice for future work. I would definitely recommend ADI”
At ADI we are proud to have found the toughest of leaks, in cases where our clients were convinced we couldn’t locate them!
Our water leak detector teams have found leaks in schools, hotels, factories, offices, nursing homes, sports complex’s, leisure centres and have even found water main leaks in remote fields!
Our clients include David Lloyd Leisure Centre’s, the Guinness Trust Housing Association and The National Trust.
Isn’t it time that you called in the UK’s most trusted water leak detection company to locate and repair your water leak? Speak to one of our knowledgeable, helpful & friendly team free of charge on 0800 731 3843 for advice and a no obligation quotation today.
P.s Our leak finders can find the simplest of leaks to the toughest of hidden leaks so if you have a simple bathroom leak to a suspected water leak under concrete then you can be sure that we will “We WILL Find & Repair Your Leak” using our customer entitled “Jedi Skills”!
Our all in one detect & repair service saves you hundreds or even thousands of pounds compared to traditional methods of water leak detection & repair!
Demand for our services can be extremely high, don’t miss out on the experience of witnessing our water leak detection Jedi’s in action! – 0800 731 3843