Commercial Leak Detection
ADI Leak Detection commercial leak detection engineers locate water leaks in business premises.
Our Engineers use specialist leak detection equipment to find leaks in industrial and commercial buildings including Tracer Gas, Acoustic Listening Devices and Thermal Imaging Cameras.
Our experienced leak detection technicians have a minimum of 10 years experience detecting water leaks in commercial building structures, plumbing systems & underground pipes.
We have helped clients in many sectors solve water leak problems including hospitals, hotels, factories and more!
An Insurance-approved report is provided upon completion of your leak detection. The report will assist with your building insurance claim for water damage.
We take pride in being accredited by The Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering, Watersafe and The Water Industry Approved Plumbers’ Scheme.
We have received over 700 5* Trustpilot Reviews for our leak detection services.
Utilizing Non-Invasive Equipment To Find Commercial Leaks Fast
As a leading leak detection specialist we continue to invest in non invasive leak detection equipment. Our range of technology is superior to any other company in the UK!
- Tracer gas is used to detect leaks in pipes or roof voids.
- Acoustic microphones listen for the sound of a leak under the floor, inside the wall or underground.
- Thermal imaging cameras to detect leaks on internal pipework of plumbing and heating systems.
- Electronic Roof Leak Detector to find a leak in a flat roof.
- Thermal Imaging aerial drones to inspect the roof, facade and cladding of buildings.
- Flourescent Dye to locate leaks in bathrooms, showers, drains, toilets, guttering and swimming pools.
- Leak Correlation devices to locate the precise location of water mains leaks.
- Pressure Test to confirm if a pipe has a leak or if a pipe repair has been successful.
- Borescope Inspection Camera to look for leaks in difficult-to-reach cavities.
- A Moisture Meter for measuring moisture content in building materials, concrete, and soil.
Advantages Of Choosing ADI Leak Detection To Identify Your Commercial Leak
Choosing ADI Leak Detection offers several advantages including experienced engineers, accurate leak detection techniques, and minimized property damage.
- Our engineers have over 10 years experience in water leak detection.
- We accurately locate leaks using non invasive techniques
- Our goal is to find your leak with minimal disruption
- We find your leak preventing further water damage to your property.
- We provide a nationwide leak detection service to commercial & industrial sectors.
Commercial Sectors We Serve
As commercial leak detection experts we serve all commercial sectors including:
We provide insurance-approved reports to assist with insurance claims.
Commercial, Insurance-Approved Water Leak Detection Reports
As a market leading water leak detection service we provide detailed reports to assist with your commercial buildings insurance claim.
Your detailed report will contain photographic and video evidence (if appropriate) of the leak and water damage. The report will also come with a risk assesment and method statement for your project.
Fully Trained In Health & Safety
Health and safety in the workplace is as important to you as it is to us.
We supply a detailed risk assessment and method statement before your water leak detection specialist commences work.
ADI Leak Detection is accredited with The Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering.
ADI Leak Detection is registered with The Water Industry Approved Plumbers’ Scheme.
ADI Leak Detection is a Watersafe Accredited contractor.
Call ADI Leak Detection For Help With Commercial Leak Detection.
As a specialist commercial leak detection company we have engineers located in all areas of the UK, so no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales you can be sure we are here to solve your commercial water leak!
Our helpful customer service team await your call and are ready to offer help and advice now…