Water Leak Detection Crewe - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI Leak Detection provide a non-invasive leak detection resource for people all over Cheshire, including Crewe, using only the most modern leak detection equipment like the following:
- Pipe Tracing Systems
- Acoustic Leak Detectors
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Nitrogen Hydrogen Gas Tracers
- Moisture Detectors
- Snake Cameras
Our engineers are equipped with state-of-the-art and natural gas leak detection equipment that provide them with them means and the tools to perform 100% non invasive leak detection procedures on your business or residential property. This level of technology also allows our teams to work in the most time efficient way possible which means far more competitive pricing for our customers than you can get anywhere else for the same quality of service.
At ADI we regularly work on the following types of problems for customers:
- Domestic and Residential Leaks
- Industrial and Commercial Leaks
- Insurance Related Projects
Our engineers have both the very best in equipment and the very best in training which means they can work on any of the following issues for new or existing ADI Leak Detection customers:
- Water Mains Leaks
- Swimming Pool Leaks
- Under Floor Leaks
- Leaks Located Inside Walls
- Pipe Tracing Services
- Central Heating Leaks
Leak Detection in Crewe
ADI are able to offer their services to customers living in Crewe and the following areas too:
- Crewe (north)
- Crewe (south)
- Holmes Chapel
Water Leak Detection Throughout Crewe
Places of interest in Crewe
- Crewe Heritage Centre: This is a railway museum in Crewe. It is located between the Crewe Town Centre and the Crewe railway station. Exhibits include the APT-P train, three open signal boxes, miniature railways and a collection of diesel, standard gauge systems and electric locomotives.
- Queens Park: This is a public park that was opened in 1887. The park features the largest lake in Crewe. Other popular features with the residents includean artificial waterfall, statues, fountains and a Victorian clock tower.
- Nantwich Museum: The museum’s gallery shows the history of Nantwich and features two extensions. Art exhibitions are placed at the community gallery, while temporary exhibitions are placed at the Millennium Gallery.
- Funsters: The primary purpose is to keep the children entertained. They have different indoor activities that keep the kids active. They organize birthday parties, have reasonable prices for food and drinks.