Water Leak Detection Macclesfield - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI are a non-invasive leak detection provider for the entire Cheshire region, including Macclesfield, and we use the very latest in natural gas leak detection equipment such as the following:
- Acoustic Leak Detectors
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Nitrogen Hydrogen Gas Tracers
- Pipe Tracing Systems
- Moisture Detectors
- Snake Cameras
No matter what type of leak you have on your property our engineers have the equipment to find it for you – some of the most advanced equipment of its type anywhere in the world. We use such advanced equipment to ensure that we can carry out a totally unobtrusive leak investigation on your property and also to allow our teams to work as time efficiently as possible. ADI also work very hard to provide each of our customers with the most competitive pricing possible for the work that we do.
ADI Central Heating Leak Detection regularly take on the following types of projects:
- Domestic and Residential Leak Detection
- Industrial and Commercial Leak Detection
- Insurance Based Work
The ADI engineering team are amongst the most highly skilled, qualified and trained leak detection experts anywhere in the UK. The direct benefit for anyone calling us is knowing in advance that we can deal with any of the following issues:
- Under Floor Leaks
- Leaks Located Inside Walls
- Water Mains Leaks
- Swimming Pool Leaks
- Central Heating Leaks
- Pipe Tracing Services
Leak Detection in Macclesfield
ADI are able to offer their services to customers living in Macclesfield and the following areas too:
- Macclesfield (north)
- Pott Shrigley
- Macclesfield (south)
- Rushton Spencer
Water Leak Detection Throughout Macclesfield
Top Attractions in Macclesfield
- Tegg’s Nose Country Park: The rocks primarily dominate the landscape. Many of the hills tops are pitted with old quarries. There are spectacular views of the Cheshire Plains, and you can see the Welsh hills and Liverpool’s cathedrals.
- Macclesfield Silk Museum: They are a collection of four museums that focus on the silk industry in Macclesfield. They are managed by Macclesfield Silk Heritage Trust and owned by Cheshire East local council.
- Macclesfield Canal: The canal is a typical Telford canal. It was constructed using fill and cut. The numerous cuttings were to enable it follow a straight course. It is renowned for its roving bridges.
- Paradise Mill: This is Europe’s most prominent known collector of Jacquard silk handlooms. There are stunning displays of silk items and other temporary exhibitions to enjoy.
- Tegg’s Nose: it’s a hill located east of Macclesfield in Cheshire. Historically it was quarried for millstone grit. It includes various environments that include farmland, meadow, moorland, broadleaved and is rich in wildlife.