Water Leak Detection Lymm - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI are happy to provide a comprehensive leak detection service across all of Cheshire, including Lymm. Our highly trained engineers use a range of non-invasive techniques including:
By providing our team of qualified engineers with these kinds of state of the art equipment they are able to detect almost any leak, either internal or external. The natural gas leak detector is entirely non-intrusive and will cause no lasting harm to your property.
Our pricing is always competitive and we are happy to tackle a very wide range of jobs including:
- Domestic and Residential Leak Detection
- Industrial and Commercial Leak Detection
- Insurance Related Projects
All of our engineering team is highly skilled and qualified in a variety of modern leak detection and prevention methods. They can help you with every type of leak you may encounter, and these include:
- Central Heating Leaks
- Leaks inside Walls
- Water Mains Leaks
- Swimming Pool Leaks
- Leaks under Floors
Leak Detection in Lymm
ADI are able to offer their services to customers living in Lymm and the following areas too:
Water Leak Detection Throughout Lymm
Lymm has naturally beautiful features of considerable antiquity. The centre is a designated conservation area and is known for its historic buildings.
Top landmarks in Lymm
- Bridgewater Canal: It was opened in 1761 and was mainly used to transport coal from the mines. The canal connects to the Manchester Ship Canal via a lock at Cornbrook. It has often been described as the first outstanding achievement of the canal age.
- Lymm Dam: Having won the prestigious Green Flag Award, Lymm dam is one of Cheshire’s most visited attraction sites. Nature lovers are drawn to the magnificence and peaceful environment. It is one of the few accessible large water bodies within this area.
- Lymm Cross:It is recorded in the National Heritage List for England. It is listed as a grade 1 building and dates as early as the mid-17th century.
- Spud Wood: This is a thriving woodland located in Cheshire. It is filled with abundant birdlife and has a mix of broadleaf and grassland.