Water Leak Detection Chester - Central Heating, Water Mains, Swimming Pools & More!
ADI Leak Detection provide non-invasive leak detection services for all of Cheshire, including Chester, using advanced leak detection devices like the following:
Our engineers use the very latest in leak detection technology and it’s quite literally the best available. This means that we can perform the most accurate leak investigation possible on your property with current technology. Our teams are trained to work in the most efficient manner possible to make sure you’re getting the absolute best value for money that we can offer.
ADI are regularly engaged to work on projects like:
- Domestic and Residential Leaks
- Commercial and Industrial Leaks
- Insurance Related Work
All of our staff are trained to an extremely high standard and they need to be – our tools are some of the most advanced of their kind on the planet. Our training program also ensures that our engineers can deal with any of these issues for you:
- Leaks Located Inside Walls
- Water Mains Leaks
- Swimming Pool Leaks
- Under Floor Leaks
- Pipe Tracing Services
- Central Heating Problems
Leak Detection in Chester
ADI are able to offer their services to customers living in Chester and the following areas too:
- Higher Ferry
- Mickle Trafford
- Newton by Chester
- Curzon Park
Water Leak Detection Throughout Chester
The buildings are rich in history, with medieval carvings on churches and city walls. Shopping in the streets of Chester is also a delight. Scattered stores are offering the latest fashion and unique treasures. Outdoor dining also adds to the spectacle, with vibrant cafes located around every corner.
Places of attraction in Chester
- Chester Zoo: They house different species of animals. The zoo has playground areas where kids can play. The keepers also answer any questions you might have about the animals. The gift shop is also open in case you want to buy a souvenir.
- Chester Cathedral: The cathedral is part of a heritage site that includes the former Monastic buildings. The building is a great site to see and incorporates all the major styles of English medieval architecture. It is a great place to take unforgettable pictures.
- Chester Roman Amphitheater: This is the largest in Britain. Its purposes mainly include military training and entertainment. It is managed by the Chester City Council and is open daily all year round.
- Chester City Walls: Was built as a defensive structure to protect the city of Chester. It is suitable for walks, shopping and eateries.