Science Zone UK
The Science Zone UK thrilling Science Discovery Centre for children and families. It is sponsored by the Science Dome UK planetarium that is based in the centre of the historic Royal Arcade. They pride themselves in being the only public planetarium in Dorset that allows public visits. Their advanced modern 4K digital planetarium showcases the real terrain of the earth and the planets. They can also simulate the landing on the moon or mars.
If you are eager to learn about space this is the best place to do so. It is family-friendly and visitors are offered access to ‘Science zones’. Each zone features a different activity that will inspire and help the children learn about the world around them in a cool fun way. Available on offer are life-sized dinosaurs, musical bubble columns, planetarium shows, explosive experiments, digging for fossils. All visitors of all ages are welcome.
Visits, however, require advanced booking for trace and track. They are the only registered telescope distributor in Bournemouth, this means they have state-of-the-art telescopes that you can use to gaze at planets and observe marine life.
Zones to explore in Science Zone
- Dinosaur Zone. Journey back millions of years back and get to meet the reptiles in the dinosaur den. From life-sized skeletons to dinosaur eggs. Your kids or even you will enjoy the amazing spectacle of these prehistoric animals.
- Sensory zone. if you want to stimulate your senses a little then the latest technology is available at this part. It is available for all ages so don’t feel shy to step in and test your abilities. Children will experience interactive floor projections and musical bubbles to keep them entertained.
- Planetarium zone. get ready to be fully immersed in a journey through the stars. The full digital planetarium will display the night sky, volcanoes, the sea, dinosaurs and many more. These are all shown in 4K meaning the clarity is just superb and extremely immersive.
- Experiment zone. your children get to play little scientists and are given lab coats and goggles. They carry out guided experiments that will enhance learning as well as inspire them to learn more about materials and how they react when joined.
- Science Zone Birthday parties. Three different types of birthday parties are usually offered, space parties, Dinosaur parties and science parties. Parties last two hours and include one-hour entertainment access.
Leak detection Bournemouth
Are you located within Bournemouth? Is your boiler losing pressure? If it is, you’re probably having a leakage. It’s most likely hidden and needs repairing. ADI, a Leak Detection Bournemouth company has a team of qualified plumbing engineers with years of experience that can locate leaks that others cannot find. Using their specialist technology, they can easily trace and repair any type of leaks at your home or business. Avoid overpaying for Water bills and observe your property for dumpy conditions that may be an early indicator of water leaks. Do not hesitate to call ADI for all your leakage problems. Visit their website to learn more.
Done with exploring Bournemouth? If not check out Bournemouth Town Centre.
ADI Leak Detection
44 Wellesbourne Crescent
Call: 0800 731 3843