Experienced Self Employed Plumbers Required:
£30k+ Per Annum
Please Read This Entire Page By Scrolling Down The Page And You Will Find A Link To The Application Form At The Bottom Of This Page
ADI Leak Detection is part of ADI Plumbing Ltd, a company that was established over 10 years ago in Buckinghamshire. ADI Leak Detection has recently expanded to offer its services nationwide and as a result we are looking for skilled plumbers in the Bristol area.
ADI provide customers with advanced leak detection & repair services, these services are normally carried out on central heating systems, water mains, internal hot & cold feeds etc etc
If you like the sound of what your have read so far please read the following and apply. If you would prefer to call us instead of filling in the online application form then please call 08007313843 and ask for Adrian.
You must be or have all of the following:
- Experienced plumbing & heating engineer (with references is an advantage)
- Gas Safe Registered
- Unvented qualification
- Plumbing NVQ
- Common sense to solve problems & the ability to work alone
- High standards of workmanship
- Have a great understanding of heating systems & water mains
- Own a fully insured & reliable van
- Be motivated to work a minimum 5 day week
A position is available entail serving customers at their home or business addresses.
You will be servicing addresses within the highlighted area in the image below – The pinpoint is Bristol.
- The radius of 100 miles from Bristol is the area you are required to cover, any work outside of this radius would be suitably priced to compensate you for additional traveling time / costs.
- You will be required to be available for work Monday – Friday and pre-arranged Saturday’s.
- You will be provided with full leak detection equipment (owned by ADI – You will be required to keep the equipment insured at a cost of around £30 / month)
- You will be trained out in the field by our leak detection trainer in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
- You will be backed while working in the field by our office support staff
- Each booking is booked for a full day and includes repair of the leak, excluding materials which are chargeable. (The repair is included if it is possible to find & repair the leak in one day)
- Each completed booking provides you with a payment of £177.75
- 5 Days work equates to a weekly payment of £888.75
- Add a Saturday and your income is £1066.50 per week
- Payments are completed weekly (Fridays) in arrears via BACS
Apply For An Interview Today:
On the next page you will find the application form, please complete this as honestly as possible and your interview will be scheduled.
Water leak Detection FAQ’s
Which water leaks can you find?
We specialise in locating water leaks under floors, on central heating systems, on water mains, hot and cold water feeds. The list is almost endless, but if you have a water leak in a property then we should be able to help you – Simply give us a call on 0800 731 3843 to find out.
Are you able to locate an external water leak?
We have a specialist crew who pinpoint the location of external water mains leaks every day. Using a complete range of specialist leak detection tools, equipment and expertise we are able to accurately locate water on long and short stretches of water mains.
Are you able to repair my leak once you have found it?
Our team are all highly experienced plumbing and heating engineers, many of whom have been tracing and repairing water leaks for many years.
We are on most occasions able to provide a repair service for your water leak once it has been located, this will however depend on the exact location of the leak along with several other factors
Do you have any testimonials for your leak detection service?
Yes, we have over 140 reviews on Which trusted traders with a glowing 4.6 star out of 5 rating!
I am a landlord and my property is elsewhere in the UK, are you able to help?
Sure, we serve the majority of the UK from our base in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire and via our network of engineers nationwide.
How can I enquire and have you come solve my problem?
Call one of our small & friendly team on 0800 731 3843 and they will be sure to listen to your problem and you will discover if we can help you.