This area in Dorset England lies south of Wallisdown and West Howe. The area is home to an industrial state, a golf club, and Bournemouth water. Knighton is mainly a golf centre where visitors can go to stretch and learn armature golfing. It’s a great place to have fun and just skip away from the buzz of normal sporting activities.
Places to visit around Knighton
- Flaghead Chine. Flaghead Chine is a lot quieter as compared to the neighbouring Sandbanks that is famous for the expensive properties, golden sand and celebrity residents. Flaghead Chine offers wonderful views of the Old Harry Rocks and the Studland. This makes it one of Bournemouth’s best beaches. It is quiet because you have to walk to get there. With no car parks, very few people make it to this area.
- Mudeford Quay. It sits at the entrance of Christchurch Harbour. It makes the best sight for exploration. It is always a spectacular site especially in summer to see families catching crabs. Do not get flabbergasted when you see runaway spider crabs all around the floors. Adore the lobster pots and watch as the fishing boats chug out into the channel. Parking space is not limited and cafes are also within the vicinity in case you would want to settle for a midday snack.
- Hengistbury Head. There are plenty of destinations to visit around here. This makes it one of the most fascinating areas to visit. From a Local Nature Reserve, a Site of Special Scientific Interest, an Environmentally Sensitive Area to a Special Area of Conservation. The list is long as this area aside from being home to plants, animals, and rare birds were also inhabited by ancient people. Stone age activity has been discovered in this area and a wonderful beach provides an eye-catching view of the Isle of Wight.
- Moors Valley. This area is well maintained and is good for hanging out with kids. It offers different varieties of fun-filled activities like biking and trail walks. You are sure to keep your family entertained and maps and Bike hire is also available. After a long industrious fun day, you can relax at the cafes and enjoy a delicacy of your choosing.
- Boscombe Pier. Stretches out into the bay, it’s free to walk along and provides a raised point to which you can admire the land. Food outlets, mini-golf and different other attractions are available.
Leak detection Bournemouth
ADI Leak Detection company offers their services in Bournemouth. If you are a resident and are having trouble with higher water bills, heating system not working, swimming pool leaks, filtration system leaks or any other type of leak, then ADI is the company to call. They have been in operation for many years and are well knowledgeable in tracing and repair of all types of leaks. Their well-trained experts arrive promptly with advanced equipment that can detect any types of leaks. If you are looking for a quality-driven leak detection Bournemouth company that will give you satisfactory results look no further than ADI Leak Detection Company.
ADI Leak Detection
44 Wellesbourne Crescent
Call: 0800 731 3843