One of the most rewarding parts of the job is when our customers are kind enough to leave us a public review on either ‘Which?’ ‘Checkatrade’ or ‘Google’, telling others about their experience using our Leak Detection services.
There are several reasons why our customer reviews are so helpful to us:
- They’re great for our team morale and keep our Engineers feeling motivated to succeed!
- They help other people who are in the decision making process to know that we are a trustworthy company…
- Therefore helping our business to GROW!
- They help us know what we need to do to ensure that we are constantly improving our services!
You really can’t underestimate the impact that it makes, taking just a couple of minutes to fill out a few boxes and write a couple of lines about your experience.
However, did you know that in general, people are 80% less likely to leave a review for a positive experience than for a negative one? And the story of a negative experience is told on average of a whopping 9 times in comparison to positive experiences which are shared on average of once or twice?! We really have to fight for our positive reviews, and thought we’d share a collection of snippets from our best Checkatrade reviews to spread the positivity.
These are all genuine and verified reviews as featured on our Checkatrade Profile.
10. Friendly, polite and helpful from the first phone call. Engineer was very knowledgeable and professional. Leak was detected and pipe fixed and tested. Would recommend without hesitation.
9. Contacted several companies and ADI were definitely the most professional from the first phone call. Everything was explained to me in details on how they would locate the leak! One of the advantages of using ADI is that they could also fix the leak when found which other companies could not. Everything was done on the same day: detection and fixing the problem and all at the agreed price no surprises at all. Would highly recommend.
8. We now have a fully functioning system – without ADI I have no idea how we could have found this leak. Excellent!
7. Mark and Adam were exceptional from the minute they arrived until they finished – professional, effective, and courteous. I cannot recommend them and ADI highly enough. Outstanding and I would only use them in the future.
6. Professional, courteous, knowledgeable, honest and straight to the point when the pipework was exposed! We will most definitely use ADI again should any of our clients have pipework issues. We shall certainly pass details to other companies in the swimming pool industry. Thank you to Monique who handled our initial enquiry and to Conner, the engineer who came all the way to Shropshire!
5. Everything was then returned back to normal as if nothing had happened. I am delighted! Thank you.
4. Excellent response to enquiry and first class work completed. Mark the plumber inspired confidence and was thoroughly professional. He kept me informed throughout the process and was a credit to his profession. I would recommend A D I Leak Detection.
3. Not only were we impressed by the clarity and professionalism of the service, from initial contact by phone to the actual work detecting the leak, the staff at ADI were very pleasant to deal with and helped us through the whole process with patience and humour. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
2. Their engineer Matt Gurr was wonderful – on-time, efficient, friendly, trustworthy and professional. He was able to trace where the leak was coming from (a pipe below the bath), access the leak by removing the bath and then isolate and fix it — all within a few hours. I was very relieved! Would definitely recommend both ADI and Matt himself.
1. Mark is very knowledgeable about his trade. Never expected this kind of service and customer care from a company found as a Google search. The plumber Mark was a god send, this gentleman went above and beyond to help me in a moment when my world was crashing in. I am so thankful for ADI as a company who employs great trades men who are actually have full experience and knowledge.
WOW! A huge ‘Thank You!’ to ALL of our customers who took a couple of minutes out of their day to help us by leaving a review.
A huge ‘Well Done!’ to our Engineers who drive all over the country and dedicate to hours and hours to locating and fixing leaks, whatever the weather.
We know that we are not perfect and there is always room for improvement but for today we thought we’d dedicate some time to celebrating and sharing our successes! Read this interview with Monique, Head of Customer Service for an even greater insight into our company values.
If you are worried about a leak in your property, if you’re stressed and confused and it’s getting you down, don’t wait any longer! Call us now on 0800 731 3843 and let us help you.