Bournemouth Natural Science Society
It is a registered charity that aims to promote study, enjoyment and interest in the branches of Natural Sciences and History. A series of events throughout the year happen in this society. These include open museum days, lectures, cultural visits, study groups, exhibitions and social activities. The museum is, However, closed due to the ongoing global pandemic.
The fact that the Museum is temporarily locked now does not mean that your trip is wasted there are amazing sites near the Bournemouth Natural Science Society that might interest you and make your trip worthwhile.
Top attractions around Bournemouth Natural Science Society
- Canford Suspension Bridge. This is over 100 years old and it’s amazing how well it has withstood the test of time. it is a narrow bridge and lies just adjacent to the Canford School. It is only wide enough for a single person to pass at a time. The bridge will sway a little when you cross and will give you butterflies if you are not cut out for danger. It is an ideal place to admire the river below and you get to see trees, duckweeds and grasses.
- Bournemouth Pier and Promenade. This place is busiest during summer and is open especially to people looking to cycle. You do not need to own a bike as there are bikes for hire. If you are looking to have fun, then this is a great place to start.
- Canford Cliffs. This lies in the sandy coastline of Bournemouth. Canford Cliffs form one of the highest parts in this area. You can enjoy the best views while hiking along the cliff tops. On a clear day, you can even spot the Isle of Wight. If you love the spirit of adventure, then this place is a must-visit.
- Weir and riverside gravel fun. Sometimes you just want to sit and unwind after a long day. This place provides the best scenery to do just that. With some very well crafted triangle, concrete platforms to sit on you can just sit near the riverbank and meditate as the world goes by.
- Boscombe Pier. You can take a stroll along this stretched out Victorian Pier. It offers a good vantage point and spectacular views of Old Harry Rocks and the Isle of Wight. Food outlets are also available around the pier coupled with a mini-golf course.
Leak detection Bournemouth
Water leaks can lead to serious cosmetic and structural damage to your property. If you spot dumpy conditions around your home do not hesitate as this may be a sign of water leaks. ADI is a leak detection Bournemouth company that has been in operation in the United Kingdom for many years. They understand all the ins and outs of the business and will quickly arrive at your property to fix any type of leaks you might have, they cover water pipe leaks, swimming pools, central heating leaks, filtration system leaks, Spa leaks and every other type of leaks. Visit ADI Leak Detection or call them for solutions to your leak menace.
Do not leave Bournemouth without passing by Science Zone UK.
ADI Leak Detection
44 Wellesbourne Crescent
Call: 0800 731 3843