Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park, Bristol
Just as the name suggests, Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park is one adventurous place to explore with friends and family. The activities here are suitable for both adults and children. This place has been an attraction to the Bristol locals and also visitors exploring Bristol.
Attractions to the Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park
- Fire pit nights. This is an exclusive evening activity held in Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park. This activity is only meant for adults and includes roasting marshmallows under your own gazebo as you sip on your beer. There is a temporary set bar to serve you drinks, a kitchen to serve you pizzas, and a deejay playing good music for you to dance to. Fire pit nights are normally done on Friday and Saturday nights. This is something beautiful to experience with your partners or your boys.
- Camping. The park has vast grounds excellent for a family camping experience. Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park is known in Bristol to have the most fantastic camping facilities. The Avon Valley grounds are open and spacious, making it possible for people to play some games.
- Dinosaur Valley. Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park has animatronic dinosaurs that look and mimic real dinosaurs. This is a remarkable experience, especially for kids or anyone who is a dinosaur fan. The park has added five more dinosaurs a size of the real ones. This has led to the establishment of a research lab that is used in the construction of animatronic dinosaurs.
- Mini Jeep Safari. This is for the kids who have always wanted to experience how an off-road ride would feel like. The Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park has an off-road ground that kids can drive on in the open mini jeeps. The jeeps are well articulated for children’s use. Therefore, no need for adults to drive them. However, this activity is limited to a specific age group.
- Wildlife. The Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park has the wildlife side where you get to explore numerous wild animals. There are meerkats that you can marvel at them as they chat with each other. There are foxes that you can spot them as they sleep a lot during the day if you are lucky enough. Then there are pygmy goats, llama, and tortoise. There are farm animals in the park, like chickens, goats, and pigs. The birds here include the owls, which are beautiful to watch.
Leak Detection in Bristol
All forms of leaks, be it gas, water, or heat, can be a health hazard. Unfortunately, many property owners in Bristol suffer from such leaks and often get leak detectors services from crooks. ADI is a leak detection company that has been in the industry for many years. Their excellent services have led to its extensive growth mainly because of referrals from customers. ADI is a leak detection company in Bristol that uses state-of-the-art equipment to detect leakages from pipes, swimming pools, heating, and gas systems. All their contacts and services are found on their website. So check them out and deal with that leakage once and for all.
Now that you are in an adventurous spirit, how about you explore Wild Place Project in Bristol.
ADI Leak Detection
44 Wellesbourne Crescent
Call: 0800 731 3843