When it comes to getting anything done dealing with professionals is always going to be easier. When it comes to leak detection on your valuable property then hiring professionals is an absolute must when it comes down to it. Doing anything else exposes your home or your business to a level of risk that is totally unnecessary and you could wind up paying that cost for months or years to come.
But what are the real benefits of hiring a team of professional ADI leak detection engineers?
- 1. The work we do is completely non-invasive so you don’t need to worry about us digging holes to find the leak.
- 2. All of our engineers are highly trained and highly qualified – including being Gas Safe registered gas engineers.
- 3. Our engineers are covered by liability insurance up to a value of £2,000,000 (2 million pounds Sterling)
- 4. Each one of our team provides a fast, friendly and highly professional service.
- 5. ADI is CHAS (Contractors Health & Safety) registered for your complete peace of mind.
- 6. Our engineers bring enough stock with them to repair the vast majority of leaks as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- 7. We can provide extensive works such as replacing the mains supply pipe if needs be.
- 8. We provide you with a completely transparent pricing policy so you know exactly what you’re paying for.
- 9. All of the work we carry out on your property is fully guaranteed.
- 10. ADI have been in business since 1998 so we’re seasoned leak detection professionals.
So now there are 10 very strong reasons to only deal with a professional leak detection company like ADI when the time comes to find a central heating leak. You always have the option of hiring whoever you want but if you want the job done properly then ADI are the only gas leak detection company you should be dealing with.